Troubleshooting Guide to Fix Metal Wolf Chaos XD Startup Crash, Freeze, Audio Issue, Black Screen, White Screen, Errors & 30 FPS Cap
Metal Wolf Chaos XD Startup Crashing/Freezing/Launch Crash/Black or White Screen Issue/Wilson.exe Has Stopped Working
- Restart your Computer
- Go to the Properties of wilson.exe select resolution “640 x 480” and “Run as administrator“
- Run the exe to launch the game, go to the in Options, select your preferred resolution, and select borderless. Save and exit out of the game.
- Go to the wilson.exe once again and uncheck “run in 640 x 480“.
- Now restart Metal Wolf Chaos XD.
Few players were able to fix the crashing after installing Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10.
Make sure to update graphics card to play Metal Wolf Chaos XD
- Nvidia users, use GeForce Experience to update your graphics card.
- AMD Users can update the graphics card using this link.
Windows 7 users can install Windows 7 sp1 platform update.
Metal Wolf Chaos XD 30 FPS Cap
This seems to be a major issue for all the players, players were not expecting 30 FPS Cap, seems we have to wait for the developer comment on this, till then lets hope that next patch update may fix the FPS lock. I will update the post as soon as there is any update on this.
Audio Issue With Metal Wolf Chaos XD
For muffled sound or missing sound effects and other sound-related issues, General Arcade is working on this, they may come up with patch update very soon to fix this. Here is the tweet from General Arcade.
I will update the post with upcoming updates and fixes. Please leave a comment below if you find any solution to Metal Wolf Chaos XD issues, I will be glad to add it to the post.
You may also like: