Today in this article we will troubleshoot Launching, Crashing, Freezing, Controller Issue, Black Screen, Graphics Issue with Yuppie Psycho game on PC
Check the Minimum System Requirement to Play Yuppie Psycho
- Operating System: Windows XP 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- System Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000
- Storage: 2 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Core i3, i5, i7
- System Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: Dedicated GPU supporting OpenGL2
- Storage: 2 GB
Fix Missing Executable Error Yuppie Psycho
Restart Steam, if not resolve verify the game files on steam. Add an exception to Windows firewall and antivirus for Yuppie Psycho.
Yuppie Psycho Crashing on Window 7
Black Screen Issue Yuppie Psycho
Close the game from task manager and restart the game. If not resolved repair the game files on steam, add an exception to your antivirus or windows firewall for Yuppie Psycho game.
How to Change the Resolution
Unfortunately, the option to change game resolution is not available. You can only adjust the window size in windowed mode. Drag the game windows border to change the size.
Fix Controller Issue with Yuppie Psycho
- Right Click Yuppie Psycho in your game library
- In General Tab find Steam Input Per-Game Setting
- Select Forced Off
- Restart Game
Go to Steam Big Picture > Library > Yuppie Psycho> Manage Game > Controller Configuration > Disable Mouse config.
- Launch steam in picture mode.
- In the game, press the Xbox button in the middle.
- It should give you controller config options.
Fix PS4 and DS4 Controller Not Working in Yuppie Psycho
Try these workarounds:
- Update DS4Windows, in the settings, check the hide DS4 Controller, now reboot your game
- Open Steam library and choose Yuppie Psycho, select manage Game and go to Controller Settings and Choose the Gyro option and set it to None.
- Also, try downloading the top community profile PS4 pad. Try switching the position of the X and Circle buttons.
- Make a right click on the taskbar and select task manager to launch task manager, go to the services tab, make a right click on the NvContainerLocalSystem and click stop. Also, turn off In-Game Overlay in Nvidia GeForce Experience.
- Install the latest version of DS4Windows, disable Steam gamepad emulation, turn off the In-Game overlay in Nvidia GeForce Experience, Choose Hide DS4 Controller in the DS4Windows settings, and reboot the game
- In the game, press the PlayStation button on the controller and go to the controller settings and switch gyro function from mouse to none.
- While in game press Shift + Tab and it will show you controller config on the upper right in the overlay menu. Switch from mouse to None.
Yuppie Psycho Crashing
- Launch Nvidia Control Panel by making a right click on the desktop
- Select Manage 3D Settings and select Yuppie Psycho from the Program Settings and set the Power Management to Prefer Maximum Power
- Type Graphics Settings in the Windows search box and open Graphics Settings.
Classic App should be selected by default. Click on Browse and select the .exe file of Yuppie Psycho game.
- Now click on Options after it has been added and Select High Performance option when it prompts the new window and click on Save.
- Now go to the installation directory and launch the .exe file of Yuppie Psycho as an administrator. Avoid using the desktop shortcut.
Yuppie Psycho Crashes on Start-up
- Launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on Yuppie Psycho game and click on Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click on the Verify integrity of game files…
Run the game as an administrator.
Perform Clean Boot
Type in msconfig in Windows search box and click on System Configuration.
Click the Services tab and check the box to Hide all Microsoft Services, then click the Disable All button.
Now click on the Startup tab, then click on Open Task Manager.
Click each of the Startup programs in the list then click the Disable button. Disable all.
Close the Task Manager window.
Click OK on the System Configuration window to save your changes.
Restart the system and try launching Yuppie Psycho game again.
Update Graphics Card
Nvidia Graphics card user, use GeForce Experience to update the game. Visit this link to update Nvidia Graphics driver.
AMD Users can update the graphics card using this link.
Fix Video Cutscenes Issues Yuppie Psycho
- Update Graphics card.
- Run the game as an administrator.
- Add an exception to Windows firewall and antivirus for Yuppie Psycho
Uninstall and Reinstall Yuppie Psycho
If somehow game files have gone corrupt then uninstalling and reinstalling Yuppie Psycho may fix the issue.
I hope this article helped you to resolve Yuppie Psycho Launching, Crashing, Freezing, Controller Issue, Black Screen, Graphics Issue on PC. If you like this post please share it to help others.