Oninaki PC Troubleshooting Guide- Fix Oninaki Crashing Freezing, White Screen, Game Does not Start, Controller and Stuttering Issue on PC.
Unable to Download Oninaki Game
- Exit out of steam, restart your PC and try downloading the game once again.
- If you have any anti-virus, anti-malware, or firewall programs running in the background, try to disable them.
Fix Oninaki Crashing, Freezing, White Screen, Game Does not Start and Stuttering Issue
- Run Steam and the Oninaki as an administrator, Make a right-click on Oninaki desktop shortcut. You can also find Oninaki exe file in the game installation folder. Make a right-click on the game exe, select Properties, click on the Compatibility tab and check the box at the bottom under settings where it says Run this Program as an administrator and Click Apply and OK.
- Close all the background apps while playing the game. If you have any anti-virus, anti-malware, or firewall programs running in the background, try to disable them while playing the game, close Steam, relaunch Steam, and launch Oninaki again.
Open Windows 10 setting by pressing Windows + I key on the keyboard, then click on Update & Security, now click on Check for updates to update Windows 10.
Windows 7 users can install Windows 7 sp1 platform update. Windows 7 Users use this link to update.
Update the Graphics driver.
- Nvidia users, use GeForce Experience to update your graphics card.
- AMD Users can update the graphics card using this link.
Use the dedicated Graphics such as Nvidia or AMD instead of integrated graphics, in a laptop, most of the time game picks the integrated graphics. To fix this do the following:
- Open Nvidia Control Panel by making a right-click on the desktop.
- Select Manage 3D Settings and go to the Program Settings and select ONINAKI from the drop-down list. (If you don’t see the game in the list click on Add and find the game in the list, you may also have to click on Browse and find the game)
- After selecting the game, set preferred graphics processor to High performance Nvidia processor and go below to find Power Management set it to Prefer Maximum Power.
- Open Radeon Settings. Make a right-click on an empty space on the desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings from the menu.
- Select System
- Select Switchable Graphics, under Switchable Graphics, select the game (if it is not in the list you can add it by using the Browse option and select the .exe-file of the game) Select High Performance for the game from the drop-down option.
- Click Apply
- Close Radeon Settings and launch ONINAKI.
Try running the game in windowed mode.
Lower down graphics settings in the game.
Controller Not Working (LT and RT Buttons Does Not Respond )
- Connect the controller after you launch the game.
- For USB controller unplug and replug the controller and for wireless controller try turning off the controller and turn it on once again.
- If that does not fix the issue, launch Device Manager, find Controller peripherals, make a right-click on it and click on Uninstall driver. Restart your PC, launch the game and then try connecting the controller.
Few players were able to get the PS4 controller working by unchecking Playstation Configuration Support in Steam Settings -> Controller -> General Controller Settings, if that does not work enable PlayStation Configuration Support once again and try to connect the controller.
Go to Steam Big Picture > Library > Oninaki> Manage Game > Controller Configuration > Disable Mouse config.
Launch the game in big picture mode and configure the controller you want to use.
- Right Click Oninaki in your game library
- In General Tab find Steam Input Per-Game Setting
- Select Forced Off, try both Forced Off and On and check which one works for you.
- Restart Game
Xbox Controller Not Working Oninaki
- Launch steam in picture mode.
- In the game, press the Xbox button in the middle.
- It should give you controller config options.
Fix PS4 and DS4 Controller Not Working With Oninaki
Try these workarounds:
- Update DS4Windows, in the settings, check the hide DS4 Controller, now reboot your game
- Open Steam library and choose Oninaki, select manage Game and go to Controller Settings and Choose the Gyro option and set it to None.
- Also, try downloading the top community profile PS4 pad. Try switching the position of the X and Circle buttons.
- Make a right-click on the taskbar and select task manager to launch task manager, go to the services tab, make a right-click on the NvContainerLocalSystem and click stop. Also, turn off In-Game Overlay in Nvidia GeForce Experience.
- Install the latest version of DS4Windows, disable Steam gamepad emulation, turn off the In-Game overlay in Nvidia GeForce Experience, Choose Hide DS4 Controller in the DS4Windows settings, and reboot the game.
- In the game, press the PlayStation button on the controller and go to the controller settings and switch gyro function from mouse to none.
- While in-game press Shift + Tab and it will show you controller config on the upper right in the overlay menu. Switch from mouse to None.