Many players are facing audio issue while playing Bloodstained Ritual of the Night game on PC. Follow the steps mentioned below to fix the audio issue with the Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Game.
Delete The Beta Game Files of Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Game
Save files from Beta is causing multiple issues with the game. Go to the game folder and delete the Saved folder to fix multiple issues with the game.
Save Game Location: %LOCALAPPDATA%\BloodstainedRotN\Saved\SaveGames
You can also try saving the new game to a different slot to fix the issue.
Update the Audio Driver
Make sure to update the audio driver from the device manager or visit your system manufacturer website to do so. Right-click the speaker icon on the bottom right of your screen and click on Sounds and go to the Playback tab and disable all the sound devices except the internal speaker or the speaker which you want to use.
You can also try changing the audio from surround sound to stereo. If the issue still persists use Troubleshoot Sound problems option by making a right click on Windows speaker icon on the bottom right of your screen.
Workaround to Fix Audio Desync Issue
- Go to Windows search box on the bottom left of your screen and type Graphics Settings.
- You can see the Classic App is selected by default. Click on Browse, find and select the .exe file of Bloodstained Ritual of the Night.
- Click on Options after selecting the exe and Select High Performance option and click on Save as shown below:
- Now go to game folder and launch the .exe file of Bloodstained Ritual of the Night as an administrator.
- Open Nvidia Control Panel by making a right click on the desktop
- Select Manage 3D Settings and go to the Program Settings and select Bloodstained Ritual of the Night from the drop-down list (If you don’t see the game in the list click on Add and find the game in the list, you may also have to click on Browse and find the game)
- After selecting the game, set preferred graphics processor to High performance Nvidia processor and go below to find Power Management set it to Prefer Maximum Power
- Open Radeon Settings. Make a right click on an empty space on the desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings from the menu.
- Select System
- Select Switchable Graphics, under Switchable Graphics, select the game (if it is not in the list you can add it by using the Browse option and select the .exe-file of the game) Select High Performance for the game from the drop down option.
- Click Apply
- Close Radeon Settings and launch the game.
Update Windows & Graphics Card
Windows 10 users, press Windows + I and go to Updates & Security and click on Check for Updates
Windows 7 users can visit this link to update Windows.
Nvidia Graphics card user, use GeForce Experience to update the game. Visit this link to update Nvidia Graphics driver.
Please drop a comment below, we may come up with more solutions in case the issue still persists.