Overview: Today in this article we will troubleshoot any possible crashing, freezing, loading, FPS and audio issue with Days Gone game on PS4.
Power cycle the PS4 system
Most of the time hard reset fixes the issue. Follow the below steps to perform a power cycle
- Completely turn off the PS4 by holding the power button.
- Wait for the power light to stop flashing, then remove the power cable and leave the PS4 system for 20 minutes.
- Reconnect the PS4 system and launch Days Gone.
Fix Audio Issue
Meanwhile, devs are working on a fix, you can restart the game to get the audio back, in case, you are using headset unplug and plug it back once again.
Fix Days Gone Downloading, Loading and Launching Issue on PS4
In case, Days Gone game does not start, locked, download button missing, or game does not load, perform the troubleshooting mentioned below:
Restore the License of Game On PS4
These steps will help you to restore the licenses of all your games and extra content you bought.
- Log in with the PSN account used to purchase the game and the contents.
- Go to Settings and then to Account Management and select Restore Licenses, click on OK once it’s
- Go to the PS4 Library and then to Purchased and select the game (Days Gone). Now download Days Gone by selecting the Download option. In order to download the downloadable game content select PlayStation Store to find the content. If the content was downloaded before find it under Purchased.
- Once the Days Gone download is complete, it will appear on the PS4 home screen.
Delete and Download Days Gone Again
- Go to the PS4 Library and select Purchased.
- Highlight Days Gone game and press the OPTIONS button on your controller to open the menu, now select Delete.
- Go to the Library, select Purchase and then click on Download to reinstall your game.
Deactivate and Reactivate Your Primary PS4
- Go to Settings and select Account Management
- Select Activate as Your Primary PS4, Deactivate then Reactivate.
- Once done, access Days Gone game again.
Check the Space on Your Hard Disk
View the notification on your PS4 to ensure that you have enough space to download the Days Gone game.
- Go to Settings and then storage to check the HDD space.
- In case there is not enough space then select System Storage and delete the content as per your choice to manage enough space to download Days Gone.
Download and Install the Latest PS4 Update
Make sure PS4 is connected to the internet. On the Function screen, select Settings and then System Software Update to make sure that the system has the latest version of the system software. In case there is an update available, it will automatically download the latest version. When the download is complete, you will receive a notification in the upper left corner of the screen. Click on Notification message and follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Update Days Gone
Setting up the auto update on PS4 is the best way to keep your game up to date.
To activate auto-update follow the three steps mentioned below:
- Turn on PS4 from Network- Go to Settings then Power Saving Settings and then Set Features Available in Rest Mode and check the box next to the Stay Connected to the Internet and Enable Turning On of PS4 from Network
- Automatic download- Go to Settings then System and then Automatic Downloads and check the box next to the Application Update Files.
- Switch on Rest Mode- Press and hold the PS button and select Enter Rest Mode. The power indicator on the PlayStation 4 system will turn orange
Doing this will update all your PS4 games automatically.
Please ensure that your console is well ventilated. Ensure that all of the exhaust fans are not dusty. If the console has turned off, keep it off for a couple of hours before restarting it. If you continue to use the console while it is overheating you may risk causing hardware damage. Avoiding overheating will boost FPS drop too.
Keep Stable Internet Connection
Make sure PS4 has a stable internet connection. We strongly stress the use of ethernet connection. Ethernet connection will always provide optimal performance while playing online Days Gone. Wireless connections have a wide difference in reliability and bandwidth and will affect online gameplay quality. Ethernet connections always maintain the bandwidth required for online gameplay.
Factory Reset PS4
- Turn off the PS4 system by pressing and holding the power button on the front panel to turn off the PS4.
- Now press and hold the power button again and release the power button after you hear the second beep, you will first beep when you press the power button and the second beep will be heard after 7 seconds.
- Connect the DUALSHOCK 4 with the USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
On Safe Mode Screen you will find the Restore Default Settings,
Restoring Default Settings will not delete the saved data on your hard drive (games, save data, screenshots, etc.) but will remove all of the settings applied to the system. This is a useful step if you are looking to quickly refresh all of your system’s settings to their original state. Restarting the PS4 system normally will end the Safe Mode.
I hope this article helped you to resolve Days Gone Audio, Crashing, Freezing, Loading, and Low FPS on PS4.