Troubleshooting Guide to Fix Crashing and Freezing with Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Game on PS4, Xbox One, and Switch
There can be many reasons for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled game to crash and freeze. When you face game freezing issue you need to restart the game, close the game and the application, try relaunching the game. In a few scenarios, you can also restart the console. When the game crashes to the dashboard, just restart Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled game.
There might be instances when restarting the game is not resolving the problem, in that case, please follow the below troubleshooting steps required for each platform.
PS4 Troubleshooting Guide for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
Blue screen with error codes is commonly seen on the PS4 platform, you might receive these error codes:
- CE-34878-0, CE-36329-3 – An error has occurred with an application or system software
- CE-35406-8 – Failed to pair PS4
- SU-30638-0 – Cannot update the system software
- SU-42481-9 SU-41764-2 – An error has occurred with updating the system software
- SU-30746-0 – System Software Update – An error has occurred
- NP-37637-6 – Invalid argument
- CE-30774-1 – Cannot Update
- CE-30784-2, CE-41902-6 – PS4 failed to detect USB device
- CE-34788-0 – The update file cannot be used
- SU-30627-8, SU-30631-3 – USB error occurred while updating the system software
When you receive these error codes, just restart Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. If the game continues to crash and freeze and the error codes are not stopping, you need to check few things.
Check PS4 Update and Game Update
- Select the Home button in the center of your controller.
- Choose Settings.
- Now select System Software Update.
To update Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, select Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on the Home screen, then select Options and select Check for update.
If Ps4 and game are updated and still you are facing the issue, try these workarounds:
- Check the game disc for any kind of scratches or dust.
- Make sure that PS4 is in a cool, well-ventilated area.
- Delete old game files from your PS4.
- If you have another PS4, try the game on another PS4. If the issue still persists then there might be an issue with the game disc, you can request for a replacement disc from Activision.
Visit this link to follow the troubleshooting provided to fix each error codes mentioned above.
In case none of the steps fix the issue, you can always contact PlayStation Support for further help.
Xbox One Troubleshooting Guide for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
Make sure that Xbox One is up to date. Steps to check the updated are mentioned below:
- Use the Home button on your controller.
- Select Settings>System, you can find the updates under Console info.
Also, try these workarounds:
- Check the game disc for any kind of scratches or dust.
- Make sure that Xbox One is in a cool, well-ventilated area.
Error code 87E00008 means game did not install properly or there is an update pending. You may also face this error in case Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled was moved between storage devices or Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled was launched while it was updating. Visit this Xbox One website link and follow the steps to fix this error code.
Error code 0x803f8001 means that there is a usage rights issue between the Xbox and the servers. Visit this Xbox One website link and follow the steps to fix this error code.
Error code 0x80070bfa means that there is an issue with Xbox Live or Xbox One may have encountered an unexpected error. Visit this Xbox One website link and follow the steps to fix this error code.
Visit this Microsoft link if you are receiving any other error code when you try to connect to the Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled game.
Reinstall Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
Please reinstall Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled in case game does not launch. Follow the steps mentioned in this Xbox Support link to reinstall the game properly.
Play Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Another Xbox One
If you have another Xbox One, try playing the game on another Xbox One. If the issue still persists then there might be an issue with the game disc, you can request for a replacement disc from Activision.
In case none of the steps fix the issue, you can always contact Xbox Support for further help.
Switch Troubleshooting Guide for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
Power cycle Nintendo Switch
Power down your Nintendo Switch completely.
To turn off Nintendo Switch completely do the following:
- Press and hold the Power button at the top of your Nintendo Switch, close to the volume control, for at least 3-4 seconds
- Choose Power Options from the menu that you see.
- Choose Turn Off.
Keep Nintendo Switch off for 30-35 seconds, start Nintendo Switch and launch Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
Try These Workarounds
- With your Switchundocked, attach the Joy-Con controllers.
- If the issue still persists while the console is in TV mode, make sure you are using the Nintendo Switch dock. If you are using different dock then replace it with a licensed dock.
Run System Update
- Select the System Settings on the HOME Menu.
- Scroll down and select System.
- Choose System Update.
Initialize Nintendo Switch Without Deleting Save Data
- Hold down the power button to shut down switch
- Press and hold down the volume up (+) and volume down (-) key, while holding the volume keys press the POWER Button to start Switch. Keep holding the volume buttons till you see the menu for Maintenance Mode.
- In Maintenance Mode, choose Initialize Console Without Deleting Save Data.
- Read the information and then select Next > Initialize Console Without Deleting Save Data.
I hope troubleshooting provided in the post helped you fix crashing, freezing and many other issues with Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled game on PS4, Xbox One, and Switch.