There are many players who are not able to play Bloodstained Ritual of the Night game with a controller. Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix the controller issue with the game.
Fix Controller Issue with Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
- Make the right Click on the game in your game library.
- Go to Properties find Steam Input Per-Game Setting.
- Select Forced On or OFF, try both the option and check which one works for you.
- Restart Game.
Make a right click on the game, Select Properties
Set the Steam Input Per-game Setting to Use Your Global Steam Input Settings
Go to Steam Big Picture > Library > Bloodstained Ritual of the Night> Manage Game > Controller Configuration > Disable Mouse config.
Launch the game in big picture mode and configure the controller you want to use.
Xbox Controller Not Working Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
- Launch steam in picture mode.
- In the game, press the Xbox button in the middle.
- It should give you controller config options.
Fix PS4 and DS4 Controller Not Working in Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
Try these workarounds:
- Update DS4Windows, in the settings, check the hide DS4 Controller, now reboot your game
- Open Steam library and choose Bloodstained Ritual of the Night, select manage Game and go to Controller Settings and Choose the Gyro option and set it to None.
- Also, try downloading the top community profile PS4 pad. Try switching the position of the X and Circle buttons.
- Make a right click on the taskbar and select task manager to launch task manager, go to the services tab, make a right click on the NvContainerLocalSystem and click stop. Also, turn off In-Game Overlay in Nvidia GeForce Experience.
- Install the latest version of DS4Windows, disable Steam gamepad emulation, turn off the In-Game overlay in Nvidia GeForce Experience, Choose Hide DS4 Controller in the DS4Windows settings, and reboot the game.
- In the game, press the PlayStation button on the controller and go to the controller settings and switch gyro function from mouse to none.
- While in game press Shift + Tab and it will show you controller config on the upper right in the overlay menu. Switch from mouse to None.
I hope the steps mentioned above should fix the controller issue with the Bloodstained Ritual of the Night. Please drop a comment below, we may come up with more solutions in case the issue still persists.