Overview: Battlefleet Gothic Armada is a single and multiplayer real-time strategy game developed by Tindalos Interactive and published by Focus Home Interactive. Today in this post we are going to troubleshoot fatal error crashing and freezing with Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 game on PC.
Users practical scenario
“LowLevelFatalError [File:C:/UE4.18/Engine/Source/Runtime/RenderCore/Private/RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1015] GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 30.00 secs” This bug/glitch happens sometimes when I click on a planet in a system, a system in a sector, or a fleet in a sector. Doesn’t matter what sector I’m currently viewing.
My computer is a stock Acer Nitro 5, no modifications or anything if that helps. Does this crashing happen to anyone else?
Hopes this helps the devs, too.
Workaround to Fix Fatal Error Crash
- Go to the Steam Library, make a right-click on Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 and select properties.
- Go to the General tab, and click on SET LAUNCH OPTIONS.
- A small box will prompt, in that box type in -WinX=0 -WinY=0 and click on OK.
- Now launch the game.
Verify The Integrity of Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 Game Files In Steam
- Open Steam
- Go to the Library section, make a right-click on Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 game and click on Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click on the Verify integrity of game files…
Run the Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 As An Administrator
Make a right-click on Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 desktop shortcut. If you don’t have one, look for the Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 exe file in the executable file in the game installation folder.
When you make right-click, select Properties, click on the Compatibility tab and check the box at the bottom under settings where it says Run this Program as an administrator and Click Apply and OK.
Allow Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 to Your Antivirus Program
Add Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 exe file to Windows Security through Controlled folder access. If you have any other antivirus, make sure to add Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 to allow list and also try running the game as an administrator.
- Type in Windows Security in the Windows search box to open Windows Security.
- Select on Virus & threat protection
- On the next screen under Ransomware protection click on Manage ransomware protection.
- Under Controlled folder access, click on allow an app through Controlled folder access
- Click on Add an Allowed app and select Browse all apps to add Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 exe.
Also, close all the apps running in the background.
Open Windows 10 setting by pressing Windows + I key on the keyboard, then click on Update & Security, now click on Check for updates to update Windows 10.
Windows 7 users can install Windows 7 sp1 platform update. Windows 7 Users use this link to update.
Try these workarounds
- Turn off VSync or Freesync.
- Use Windowed mode to play the game.
- Lower down the video settings within your game.
- Turn off Shadowplay
- Turn MSI Afterburner
- Close all the files, browser or any apps running in the background while playing Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2
Uninstall And Reinstall Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2
Corrupt game files can cause multiple issues with the game if none of the steps fix the problem then uninstalling and reinstalling the game may fix the issue.
- Launch Steam
- Go to the Library Section
- Make a right-click on the Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 game and select Properties from the menu
- Select the Local FILES tab and click UNINSTALL… button