Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Age of Wonders Planetfall Game Loading, Launching Application Load error 3:0000065432
Step 1: Exit Out of Steam, Restart PC
Close steam, restart you PC and then try launching Age of Wonders Planetfall Game. If the issue still persists, move on to the next step.
Step 2: Switch the Launcher Language Back and Forth
Changing the launcher language couple of times has fixed the loading and launching issue for may players. Try changing the language back and forth and then launch the game.
Step 3: Verify the Integrity of the Game Files in Steam
- Make a right-click on the Age of Wonders Planetfall Game in Steam Library
- Select Properties, go to the Local Files tab and click on Verify Integrity of Game Files…
Step 4: Add an Exception to Your Antivirus and Firewall for Age of Wonders Planetfall Game to Fix Application Load error 3:0000065432
Add Age of Wonders Planetfall exe to your Antivirus and Windows Security, you can also try disabling antivirus while playing Age of Wonders Planetfall. Also, try closing all the background apps.
- Type in Windows Security in the Windows search box to open Windows Security.
- Click on Virus & threat protection
- On the next screen under Ransomware protection click on Manage ransomware protection.
- Under Controlled folder access, click on allow an app through Controlled folder access.
- and then click on Add an Allowed app and select Browse all apps to add Age of Wonders Planetfall exe.
Step 5: Play Age of Wonders Planetfall As An Administrator
Make a right-click on Age of Wonders Planetfall desktop shortcut or go to the game folder to find the game exe file, make a right-click on the game exe file, select Properties, click on the Compatibility tab and check the box at the bottom under settings where it says Run this Program as an administrator and Click Apply and OK.
Step 6: Uninstall and Reinstall Age of Wonders Planetfall
If none of the steps resolves the loading and launching issue with Age of Wonders Planetfall game then game files may have gone corrupt, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Leave a comment below if you find any other solution, I will glad to add it to the post.